BULGARIA, MIEL LIMITED
Mr Ognian Blagoev
- Active and Hobby Holiday 5 days / 4 nights
- Balneo & Spa at Pavel Banya - 7 days / 6 nights
- Cities & Gardens - 7 days / 6 nights
- Cycling Rodopi Mountains to Halkidiki - 9 d/ 8 n.
- Rose Picking in Bulgaria -
- Valley of Roses & Thracian Tombs - 7 days/6 nights
Active and Hobby Holiday 5 days / 4 nights
Escorted tour for 5 days / 4 nights / 570 km.
Sofia - Apriltsi – Gabrovo (Etara) – Oreshaka - Troyan - Sofia
Pottery, Landscape photography, cooking lessons – a unique experience and a different holiday!
Day 1: Arrival, Sofia - Apriltsi /230 km/
Arrival at Sofia Airport and meeting with the guide and the representative of MIEL.
Transfer to Apriltsi, accommodation in Center Hotel 3* and welcome drink.
Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Your active holiday! Pottery, photography and national dances.
After breakfast the guests will be directed to the pottery workshop where the lesson will begin. Pottery is a craft that the region of Troyan and Apriltsi are internationally famous for. The master will explain the entire pottery-making process and guests can practice to make their own piece of pottery.
Lunch in a local restaurant.
Photography walk in the mountain with panoramic views of the central part of the Balkan range.
Brief concert of a local choir and there will be opportunity for those who want to learn traditional Bulgarian dance – “horo” dressed in traditional Bulgarian costumes.
Dinner in a local restaurant. Overnight.
Day 3: Apriltsi – Gabrovo (Etara) – Oreshaka /70 km./
After breakfast transfer to Etara - an open air ethnographical museum. The guests will enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Museum and different workshops of the local craftsmen preserving the unique atmosphere of the craftsmen street from 19 century.
Transfer to Oreshaka / neighbor village /. The guests will be accommodated in a unique hotel Casa Art 3*.
Traditional Bulgarian cooking workshop at Casa Art.
Dinner with good choice of Bulgarian wine. Overnight.
Day 4: Oreshaka – Troyan Monastery – Sofia /230 km./
After breakfast transfer to the Troyan Monastery which is the third biggest monastery in Bulgaria. Guests can enjoy the wonderful frescoes made by the famous Bulgarian masters and miraculous icon of Virgin Mary.
Transfer to Sofia and accommodation in hotel Hemus 3* or similar
Dinner in a local restaurant and overnight.
Day 5: Departure /20 km./
After breakfast transfer to the airport for departure.
The services include:
• All transfers with A/C vehicle;
• Accommodation in 3* hotels for 4 nights on BB basis.
• 4 dinners and 2 lunches;
• Your language speaking guide throughout;
• Pottery, photography, dancing and cooking activities;
• Half day excursion to Etara;
• Visit to Troyan Monastery.
The package does not include:
• Air tickets to/from Sofia;
• Extension of the program;
• Personal expenses, tips for driver and guide.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• The prices are based on current costs and conditions available at the time of offering, all rates and
availability have to be reconfirmed in the time of definitive reservations;
• Once the program is confirmed, MIEL will provide you with a pro-forma invoice, including VAT. The government taxes are subject to change without subsidiary agreement, notice will be provided timely.
• All requests and enquiries should be made by writing either by e-mail or by fax. MIEL will reply to all within 48 h except during weekends and other public holidays. If the immediate confirmation is not possible the buyer will be informed of the status.
• Arrival & Departure detail timing and flight details should be sent by e-mail or fax directly to MIEL in order all the necessary transfers to be dully provided.