BULGARIA, MIEL LIMITED
Mr Ognian Blagoev
Fixed departure tours
- Famous Bulgarian Wine Route 8 days / 7 nights
- The best of Bulgaria & Romania Tour - 15 days
- The Land of 8 000 years of culture & tradition
Famous Bulgarian Wine Route 8 days / 7 nights
Guaranteed departures 22 September and 20 October 2012*:
8 days / 7 nights / 970 km.
Sofia – Rila Monastery – Sandanski – Plovdiv – Brestovica –
Sliven - Veliko Tarnovo – Arbanassi – Lyaskovets - Sofia
This tour around the most picturesque parts of Bulgaria will allow you to see the vineyards and learn the mysteries of this old art of wine-making in this Thracian land.
Day 1: Arrival, Sofia / 20 km. /
Arrival at Sofia Airport and meeting MIEL`s representative. Transfer to Dedeman Princess Hotel 4*.
If possible, short sightseeing tour of the capital city / by foot /.
Welcome dinner in a local restaurant and overnight.
Day 2: Sofia – Rila Monastery - Sandanski /250km./
After breakfast transfer to Rila Monastery (10th century AD) – the biggest spiritual centre in Bulgaria.
Transfer to Sandanski and accommodation in Park Hotel Pirin 4*
Visit to Damyanitsa Wine Cellar for wine tasting and lunch.
Free time for relax & spa at hotel`s facilities. Overnight.
Days 3: Sandanski – Plovdiv – Brestovica - Plovdiv /290 km./
After breakfast transfer to Plovdiv and accommodation in Hotel Dafi 3*.
Free time for lunch and sightseeing tour of the Old Town, the ancient Philipopolis. Visit the Ethnographic museum and the Roman amphitheater.
Transfer to Brestovitsa and visit the first boutique wine cellar in Bulgaria – Todoroff, specialized in the production of red wines. Enjoy the delicious dinner accompanied by the marvelous Bulgarian wine and live folklore show.
Transfer to hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Plovdiv – Sliven (Chateau “Windy Hills”) /210 km./
After breakfast transfer to Sliven and accommodation at Chateau “Windy Hills”.
Wine tasting and lunch. You will be offered to take part in the picking in the vineyards if the tour is in the season of grape harvesting.
Transfer to the city of Sliven to explore it by yourselves and to have a dinner at your own.
Transfer to accommodation and overnight.
Day 5: Sliven – Veliko Tarnovo /130 km./
After breakfast transfer to Veliko Tarnovo – the capital of the Second Bulgarian Kingdom and accommodation in Yantra Hotel 4*.
Free time for lunch.
Sightseeing tour of the city. Visit to the Royal Palace and the Patriarch Church in the fortress “Tsarevets” and the church of “40th Martyrs”.
Day 6: Veliko Tarnovo – Arbanassi – Lyaskovets – Veliko Tarnovo /30 km./
After breakfast transfer to Arbanassi – a unique old village with impressive old houses, churches and monasteries.
Lunch in a local traditional restaurant.
Visit to the Wine Cellar of Lyaskovets. Wine tasting of eight kinds of high quality wines – table wines and natural sparkling wines. Proper appetizers are included.
Transfer to Veliko Tarnovo and dinning in a local restaurant. Overnight.
Day 7: Sofia /20km./
After breakfast transfer to Sofia and accommodation in the hotel.
Visit to the National Museum of History and Boyana Church – a UNESCO heritage.
Gala dinner in the traditional restaurant “Vodenitsata”.
Day 8: Departure /20km./
After breakfast transfer to international airport of Sofia for departure.
The services include:
• Sightseeing including entrance fees;
• Professional guide speaking your language;
• Transfers with A/C vehicle;
• 7 nights accommodation on BB basis;
• 1 dinner Gala dinner, 1 dinner in local restaurant, 1 dinner in hotel, 1 dinner in wine cellar Todoroff;
• 3 lunches;
The package does not include:
• Air tickets to/from Sofia;
• Personal expenses, tips for driver and guide.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• The prices are based on current costs and conditions available at the time of offering, all rates and
availability have to be reconfirmed in the time of definitive reservations;
• Once the program is confirmed, MIEL will provide you with a pro-forma invoice, including VAT. The government taxes are subject to change without subsidiary agreement, notice will be provided timely.
• All requests and enquiries should be made by writing either by e-mail or by fax. MIEL will reply to all within 48 h except during weekends and other public holidays. If the immediate confirmation is not possible the buyer will be informed of the status.
• Arrival & Departure detail timing and flight details should be sent by e-mail or fax directly to MIEL in order all the necessary transfers to be dully provided.