BULGARIA, MIEL LIMITED
Mr Ognian Blagoev
RIU Pravets Golf & Spa - 3 nights
For luxury leisure
The 5 star RIU Pravets Resort 5* is situated near the small town of Pravets / about 80 km. from Sofia/. The resort offers conference halls, golf, spa procedures and casiono.The property is on the shores of the picturesque lake and is famous for its perfect golf facilities. The fresh and unpolluted air, greenery and hospitality of the local people will make your stay unforgettable.
Pravets Golf Club, managed by Braemar Golf who has their main office based at St.Andrews in Scotland, offers a Peter Harradine designed 18-hole, par 72, Championship golf course and a state-of-the-art golf academy with an extensive practice area.
This parkland style golf course boasts spectacular views of the local mountains and lake, framed by the impressive RIU Pravets Resort hotel. The 15th and 16th holes also incorporate water and are two of the most difficult and challenging holes on the course. The 9th and the 18th greens are united in one double green, a well-known feature from the Old Course in St Andrews. The driving range offers an unique experience with its special lighting for dawn or night golfing.
The Pro shop in the club house offers a full range of golfing equipment, accessories and apparel.
The package includes:
• 3 night accommodation in RIU Pravets Resort in SGL or DBL on BB basis / buffet /;
• Transfer Sofia – RIU – Sofia by 1st class A/C coach;
• Professional guide throughout – English, German, French language;
• 3 lunches in the main restaurant of the Hotel /3 course menu with mineral water – traditional Bulgarian cuisine /;
• 2 dinners – buffet;
• 1 Gala dinner / 4 course menu with beverages and delicious Bulgarian wine /
• Golf package or golf lesson;
• Special Bulgarian gifts for all participants;
• Full support from the office of MIEL
Complimentary: Use of thermal zone of the SPA center: sauna, Russian bath, steam bath, Salt steam bath, herbal sauna, ice room, laconium, relax room, swimming pool, gym.
• Wine tasting in one of the local vineries;
• Half day tour to Rila monastery – UNESCO heritage list object;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
• The prices are based on current costs and conditions available at the time of offering, all rates and
availability have to be reconfirmed in the time of definitive reservations;
• Once the program is confirmed, MIEL will provide you with a pro-forma invoice, including VAT. The government taxes are subject to change without subsidiary agreement, notice will be provided timely.
• All requests and enquiries should be made by writing either by e-mail or by fax. MIEL will reply to all within 48 h except during weekends and other public holidays. If the immediate confirmation is not possible the buyer will be informed of the status.
• Arrival & Departure detail timing and flight details should be sent by e-mail or fax directly to MIEL in order all the necessary transfers to be dully provided.